Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Missing

It's been about 2 and ahalf weeks since my surgery and i'm soo ready to start my life back up again. Although, I know I should appreciate this time I have right now to rest and get things done. Now, i'm not missing my day job (maybe the pay check), but i'm missing dance terribly. Having these 2 weeks without dance, without being able to teach it, has made me realize I could never live without it. EVER. So dear lord please help me to never lose my legs. :) Well, I think i'm destined to be a doctor... but that's a whole other story. To help me cope without having dance, I thought i'd post a video. well, try to post a video. I'm kind of technologically challenged.
This is me and my story and everything poured out from my soul. The girls did a wonderful job taking what I gave them and giving me what I see in my head when I hear this song. They all wrote a page about their First Love experiences and we all shared our stories. It's amazing how stories can be so different and so much alike. In the end, we can all relate to each other. It's beautiful and they're so beautiful! There were some mess ups and we've made some changes. I'm so proud of them.

First Love- Adele & I apologize if this doesn't work :/



YouTube - First Love - small group

No comments:

Post a Comment