Thursday, February 11, 2010

Looking at life in a whole new way

Yeah I've been really behind on my blogging.. 5 months to be exact.

When's the last time you were stuck in one place for 6 days? Ever? It's quite interesting and ive began getting so many things done. This break has given me the opportunity to appreciate so many of the little things I do everyday that I was taking for granted. I mean, I have now finally began watching the hilarious show, "Modern Family." What could be more important than that?
This week is the week of birthdays, my little sister turned 20, my step-mom turned some kinda age yesterday, and my dad will be 60 tomorrow! Tomorrow night will be a fun birthday bash with a house full of all my brothers and sisters and lovely bottles of wine!

Now, I am going to walk to the mailbox. The farthest distance I have been from my house since last weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment