Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Exactly TWO months!

Today is february 24th which means exactly two months til the wedding! well.. february only has 28 days so really its a little less!

I had an appointment today at the flower shop for my wedding. When I left, all these numbers were going around in my head and I just couldn't believe how things that only live a few days could cost so much money. I am a major bargain shopper so I decided to head over to sams club to talk to the floral department there. When I got there the lady was sooo nice and taught me how to make my own boutenierres, corsages and bouquets!! I had a wonderful lesson for FREE! & not only that.. I will save at least 1,000 dollars! Wish I had a pic to show you, but I decided on ivory and lavender roses and fun fillers to add to the bouquets that I will pick up 2 days before the wedding. Ladies get your creative minds ready and get ready to have fun making these things!! Praise the lord I have such crafty friends :) & if it doesn't work out, who cares if I have flowers anyway?! let's hope for the best

No comments:

Post a Comment